-->

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hi sanity, hi!

Gonna make this a quick post for I have some majorzstudying to do right now. I drank coffee past 6pm today. When I said majorz I meant it.

Hi today's outfit! Hi versatile thrifted blazer slash cardigan slash love of life! Hi vintage scarf! Hi H&M drop crotch pants! Hi lazy outfit post!

Hi new vintage shoes!

Hi H&M ring!


Bye! What you thought I was going to say hi when I was to end this post? I'm no paradox! Hi paradox! (see what I did der)

What I'm seriously saying hello to is homework. But instead of a formal hello it's more like (enter vulgar crude comment here).

5 comments:

Annie said...

LOVE your shoes and ring. amazingness. that ring is the new love of my life.

*karo said...

wooow amazing shoes!
;)

suzie said...

loooove the shoes

Lo said...

those shoes are like cowboy boots! love them

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice shoes...