-->

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989

Today, I'm inspired by the quote "Political power comes from the barrel of a gun." By that logic I can also say I'm inspired by factuality and truth and still be deemed accurate. The sun'll come out tomorrow, but should I really bet my bottom dollar?

There's a great article I read about the Tiananmen protests from a female journalist with a bird-eye's view from a hotel balcony of the entire occurrence. If I find a link, I'll post it, it's definitely worth the read. 

Sorry if I'm coming off as a bit overly-political and lethargic today. But I'm not going to controvert my actual mood with a post about floral skirts and high heels. (Oh god, I sound so bitchy, you know I love you guys. Srslytho.)






1 comment:

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

These photos are amazing.
xx.