-->

Thursday, March 05, 2009

F/W 09.10 Paris

Here is one of the collections I liked: Rick Owens. I mean, I'm not going ape shiz over it, but I've found that with most of the collections I like them more individually than as a whole (for example, the glitter of Nina Ricci), but there was a consistency in this collection that I had a soft spot for. Lack of a colour palette was right down my alley too (I'm very neutral obsessed at the moment). I just wish I was saying the same thing about Balenciaga right now. Blurgh.








Oh god you know who else's collection I loved? BRUNO PIETERS.

5 comments:

Oriane said...

Hi !
I've make a link to your blog on mine today !

jennifer said...

Wow, I love the white/grey ones.

Unknown said...

response to previous post;

"i was sitting on the climbing frame in the local park, and id just watched the video to bowie's 'ashes to ashes' and it was the craziest thing ive ever seen. all the kids were saying it was too weird but i knew thats what i want to be'.

Unknown said...

i somewhat felt the same when i noticed 'bittersweet symphony' in the photo.

he sticked with a lot of the more mainstream stuff when choosing songs for that photo.

krl

Anouk said...

oh thanks for your lovely comment. those rick owns models looks totally scary like the ann sophie beck models but totally different, you know...