-->

Friday, August 14, 2009

moonage daydream





Mmmm yeah. Two new blazers, the blog introduces itself to you. I didn't know which one to wear, hence the pictures, because I was still in the stages of indecision. Still am most likely, even though the outfit has been worn. Due to the heat I ended up putting the second blazer in my bag just in case it got cold (which it didn't) and I wore the last, too-simplistic-for-me outfit at my friend's birthday party. Had to come home early because strep throat likes ruining people's lives. I've had so many peppermint teas I think my blood has been diluted. My days have consisted of napping, drawing, listening to The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust, and watching Almost Famous and Pretty in Pink. So I can't really complain now, can I?

Oh, and if you're wondering what shoes I wore, refer to previous eighteen outfit posts. 

Both blazers and belt, thrifted. Sequin dress, H&M. Shorts, gift.

4 comments:

Isabel said...

I'm freaking out (in a moonage daydream, oh yeah) over your sequin top, which is killer badass.

PS Thanks for the info! I wanna go so badly!

carolyn said...

aaahhh kickass sequin shirt!! And I love the red blazer...although you're right it's been way too hot for anything like that lately. =p

Jenna said...

GIVE THIS OUTFIT TO ME!
Haha, I seriously love it!

thegirlwhocriedwolfe.blogspot.com

Shade said...

wow love the red blazer!