-->

Sunday, February 15, 2009

this is a song about a superhero called tony

Guys, I don't care how teen cliche and hipster and Teen Vogue and Gossip Girl (well, this is according to a lot of people who've seen the collection but I can't really say so myself because I've never seen an episode) the Wren 09.10 Fall collection is, I love it. It's so eccentric. My favourite are the first two of the pictures. Need need neeeed









On a contradictory fashion note, I don't really know how I feel about the whole Alexander McQueen pre-Fall 2009. I know I'm a bit late, but I thought I would get accustomed to it, as is what always happens with Alexander and I. I am iffy at first, and then grow to accept, like and then adore it. But this one? I don't know. Would it be weird for me to say Dr Strangelove Or: How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb inspiration in this? A mixture of the manical, idiosyncratic Dr Strangelove and the Russian man who fabricates trustworthiness just to attain more power for a country with already so much? Obviously a lot of past eras in there. I don't know, maybe I need some more time, but it has never taken me this long to love McQueen. Especially after the orgasmic collection that was his Fall 2008 RTW collection. I guess only time will tell.



Oh yeah, and I'm back I guess. The inspiration overpowered my laziness.

No comments: