-->

Monday, July 07, 2008

Björk Guðmundsdóttir

Excuse the double post, but I'm having an extremely inspiration filled day today. I'm looking at pictures of Björk now, and she is definitely one of the most inspiring people ever, I don't know how I forgot about her. Listening to her music is like winning the lottery. It makes you feel so happy and relived at the same time. I love her eccentricity and originality, she reminds me of a more wonderful Kate Bush. These pictures of some of her outfits inspires me so greatly, especially when I thrive for individuality and to basically just be my own self. And as much as her goose outfit got thrashed and ridiculed, I absolutely LOVED it. She looked amazing in it. And her accent is flat out adorable. Ok, I'm rambling, but I promise this is my last post for today. I just have a lot on my mind.



 

And how freaking adorable is this?

1 comment:

Cammila said...

I definitely think that years and years from now, Bjork will be looked back on as one of the great artists of our time. It's SO rare for an iconoclastic artist like her to continue being so original and so loved. The people and the media never turn on her and start calling her eccentricity a "shtick" or her perpetual strangeness "stale." She really has something magical.