-->

Friday, June 06, 2008

she's getting up there

Kirsten Dunst seems to have garnered my attention recently, and an outfit that contributed to it immensely is the one she wore to the Costume Institute gala. The vintage Yves Saint Laurent dress looked amazing on her. In additon to that gorgeous number...

2005 Oscars wearing Chanel couture


Spiderman 3 premiere in Paris wearing Christian Lacroix


Spiderman 3 premiere in London wearing a lovely outfit, and unfortunately I can't find the designer of it. Help?

I've also noticed her street style is uncanny with Alexander Wang's Spring 2008 ready to wear line. She's starting to climb my inspirational list. It's kind of hard to trump the Olsen twins, though.

On a side note, after school ends I promise to start posting pictures of my outfits! At this point, dressing up is my last priority. Plus I really need to go shopping :)



No comments: