-->

Saturday, June 21, 2008

le twins and the spirators

I am an avid reader of fellow bloggers- the ones with similar taste and multiple posts per week are the ones that really attract my attention. I know that if I was a blog browser, I wouldn't stick around if I found my own. A goal of mine this summer is to change that by posting avidly, specifically posts of my outfits, which is something I adore seeing on other fashion blogs and basically what keeps me sticking around. Anyway, I've had stages with certain blogs. The blog that inspired me to start my own was Lisa, this adorable Swedish girl who has a serious eye for fashion. Here are some of her outfits that completely enthralled me when I first found her blog.




Needless to say, this started my love for reading fashion blogs. Before reading Lisa's, I didn't even know they existed. If you ever read this Lisa, tack själv för införa jag till blogs. And thank you translation-guide.com for the free translation.

After my Lisa phase, I moved on to others, and in the process became obsessed with Rhiannon of Liebemarlene, the sisters of Moderniteter, and of course Rumi, also famously known as Fashiontoast.



As much as I love all of those blogs I recently mentioned, I have found myself on the blog of Maja Casablancas at http://www.polkadots-vodkashots.com/ too often for my own good. But she is exactly in my taste! I've gone and read every post from the beginning, a thing I have never done in all of my fashion blog reading days. Yet she reminds me so much of myself it's creepy. When she posted this about what she imagines as a perfect future, my mouth literally fell open. It's like she walked into my brain and pulled out my deepest desire and posted it on her blog. http://polkadots-vodkashots.blogspot.com/2008/06/vous-navez-pas-des-os-en-verre.html




I've come to further conclusion that she, Natasha Khan and I headed this Indian tribe I have figmented in my imagination.
Or maybe I'm a psychic and I just don't know it yet.

All pictures belong to each respectable blog owner.

No comments: