-->

Monday, September 22, 2008

I went shopping today at H&M for the first time in quite a while. I don't know why I haven't managed to get down there in so long, but it was worth it. I bought a sailor cardigan and a plain grey sweater (for warmth). I went into Old Navy while I was there and bought the most perfect coat in the history of its stores existence. They are sure to be posted here soon. My camera still hasn't returned home, poor thing. Must be frightened in such an unfamiliar atmosphere.

I would post pictures but my whole day has been devoted to philosophy. Watching Good Will Hunting, reading George Monbiot's "Heat" (all about global warming, I've heard good things. so far so good) and studying for a Philosophy unit test I have tomorrow.

Philosophy is taking over my life. Not that I'm complaining.

1 comment:

Shes Dressing Up said...

I'd rather wear your naked tee than be naked!